1. Each person has to share 5 things about themselves.
2. Please answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
3. Choose up to 10 people and put their icons on your journal - not something like "you are tagged if you read this", you have to tag legitimately 10 people.
4. No tag backs, Please!
Five Facts About Sera:
1. I’m an animation major.
2. I’m a virgo.
3. I have a big sweet tooth.
4. I draw cartoons a lot.
5. I tend to overthink everything. v.v
1.) What was your favorite toy as a kid?
I liked dolls and stuffed animals a lot. But a specific toy I loved was this stuffed lamb named Lamby. I took her to school sometimes and my teacher didn’t like that. X3
2.) Which famous person would you like to spend a day hanging out with and why?
Oh that’s a tough question. Uhh my mind immediately goes to Chris Evans. He’s such a beautiful and great person, I’d love to just chill with him. Or Alex Hirsch. He’s super funny and I’d love to talk cartoons with him.
3.) Are you familiar with Friends? (Of course you are.) If so, which Friend (Monica, Chandler, Phoebe, Joey, Rachel, or Ross) do you feel you are the most like?
I am familiar with Friends! Hmm I’d say I’m kind of a mix of Monica and Phoebe. I like to be in control and keep things neat like Monica, but I’m optimistic and goofy like Phoebe.
4.) Did you ever go somewhere really cool or do something really fun on vacation? Tell us a little about it!
I’ve been on a lot of family vacations that were super fun. I went on a cruise and we spent a day on the beach in Mexico. That was really fun!
5.) Is there a fictional character that you consider to be a good role model? Tell us who and why!
Sure! There are a few fictional characters that I would consider good role models but the first that came to mind are the Crystal Gems from Steven Universe. I don’t want to pick just one because I feel all three Gems work together to be role models for Steven, and the audience.
6.) What was your favorite academic subject in school? Math, Literature, Science, or History?
Literature. Reading and writing came really easy to me.
7.) Are you right or left handed? How are you at writing/drawing/doing things with your lesser used hand?
I’m extremely right handed. If I try to do anything with my left hand it doesn’t end well.
8.) What's a book or series of books that you recommend everyone ever should read, for one reason or another?
They're graphic novels but I'm counting them as books. I really enjoyed the W.I.T.C.H. series when I was a kid. It's got a cast of magical girls and it's just really cool and fantastical. There were also normal books in the series too so it counts.
9.) What's something you find really embarrassing about your past self? (*cough*MIDDLESCHOOL*cough*)
I was really over obsessive with my cartoon/celeb crushes. >>; I had photos and drawings of them all over my locker and notebooks, and I would get real defensive about them being in love with me. It’s a time I really try to forget ever happened.
10.) Pumpkin Spice or Peppermint Mocha?
Pumpkin Spice. Pumpkin Spice all day long.
1. If you could keep only one of your five senses (hearing, sight, taste, smell, touch) which one would you keep and why?
2. Is there a fictional character that you identify with? Why?
3. What did you have for lunch today?
4. Currently watching a TV show? What is it?
5. What’s a misconception you had as a small child that you later realized wasn’t true or wasn’t exactly what you thought?
6. You’re a superhero now. What’s your power?
7. That’s a cool power. Who’s the supervillain you have to fight?
8. Was there ever a toy you really really wanted for your birthday or Christmas or whatever when you were a kid? Did you ever get it?
9. What’s something you really love right now?
10. If you had a time machine would you travel to the past or to the future?
Only do it if you want to. I know being tagged can be a pain sometimes. XD